- CMT (Certified Massage Therapist)
- CMMP (Certified Medical Massage Practitioner)
- Indy Fuel Ice Hockey Team Massage Therapist 2017-2018, 2016-2017, 2015-2016
- Johns Hopkins University Team Massage Therapist at the 2018 DIII NCAA Swimming Championships
- 2017 Madison Scouts Drum Corp Massage Therapist
- Medical Massage Certification by LMT Success Group Inc./Bodywork Education Inc.
- Myoskeletal Techniques by Freedom from Pain Institute. Paul Kelly
- AIS, Active Isolated Stretching by Aaron Mattes.
- Advanced Sports Massage Pre-event By Lisa Agnew
- Advanced Sports Massage Post-event by Lisa Agnew
- Releasing the Rotator Cuff, a Massage Therapy Perspective by Cross Country Education.
- Optimizing Performance & Rehab Using Kinesiology Tape by Cross Country Education
- Hawaiian LomiLomi by Huanani Hopkins.
- Reiki Level 3 Practitioner
- CPR AED Certified
Victor is a Certified Massage Therapist and a graduate of Indiana Therapeutic Massage School.
Victor specializes in Sports Massage, Medical Massage, Cupping Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage, LomiLomi Massage, Active Isolated Stretching (AIS). He practices therapeutic bodywork tailored to each client's unique needs, leading to a more balance well-being.
Victor's passion for running and all forms of exercise, helps him understand better ways to help you and tailor the massage to your needs. Noted for his application of pressure, his style is firm and flowing. He is skilled, friendly and compassionate, and frequently receives compliments from his clients on his calm, peaceful energy and soothing, relaxing flow.
Victor believes that the achievement of client health and wellness can be obtained from many different types of modalities that he has been trained in and offers in his practice. Motivated by a sincere desire to help people, he believes in pursuing a continuation in his education. He is a professional member of, and insured through, Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals, ABMP.